Phase 4 Meeting
Why Do I have to View This Site?
The Reason you're visiting this site is because of the Legislative Action called PI34. Students pursuing a teaching program leading to Wisconsin State Licensure must satisfy a number of requirements at various stages of the program. These requirements are divided into five DECISION POINTS. Students are encouraged to make themselves familiar with all requirements, meet specified deadlines, and to apply for advancement to each stage in the process as soon as the minimal requirements are met.
You are viewing Decision Point 5. Get additional information about PI34.
- Frequently Asked Graduation Q & A
- Commencement Information
- READING THE AR FOR GRADUATION DEFICIENCES (Video Guide and Narrative Guide)
- Requirements for Licensure Endorsement
- Praxis Testing Information
- Applying for an Exception to Licensure GPA
- Applying for a License in Another State
- Notary Services (On campus)
- Licensure Code Numbers
- Sample Licensing Combinations
- Frequently Asked Teacher Licensing Q & A
- Career Services
- Licensure Renewal Center
- FILLING OUT YOUR TEACHER LICENSE (Video Guide and Narrative Guide)