The plans listed below are for the completion of the major and licensure only. (not including PI 34 general education for licensure or the University requirements for graduation) The links provided below will direct you to the various programs listed. If a link is not provided, please go to the department of the program.
- Middle Childhood - Early Adolescence
- Early Adolescence - Adolescence
- Early Childhood
- Cross Categorical Special Education/CD
- Cross Categorical Special Education/EBD-LD
- Physical Education Licensure
In addition to the above program plans, be aware that students who already hold a bachelor's degree must also complete the PI 34 general education for licensure requirements. Many of these requirements may, or may not, have been completed within your previous degree. If you have questions regarding the PI 34 Requirements, please contact your program coordinator.