Master of Science in Communication Sciences & Disorders
Why you should consider attending UW-Whitewater:
- 100% of our masters graduates are employed upon graduation.
- Since 1993, 99% of our masters students passed the National Exam in Speech Language Pathology on the first attempt.
- 94% retention rate for graduate students over the past 15 years.
- As a small program you will have one to one interaction with the faculty. In exit interviews, graduates have noted that this is one of the program’s greatest strengths.
- While Whitewater has the feel of a university community, it also has easy access to Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
- Graduate Program Characteristics - Read more about our graduate students and applicants.