Environmental Management Emphasis
This emphasis introduces environmental management concepts to students and prepares them to be successful in dealing with hazards created by industrial processes.
- BIOLOGY 214: Ecology and Society OR GEOGRPY 252: Human Environmental Problems (3 credits)
- SAFETY 489: Hazardous Materials Management (3 credits)
- SAFETY 493: Air Pollution Evaluation & Control (3 credits)
Four Year Plan of Courses
- BIOLOGY 214, offered every semester and some summers
- GEOGRPY 252, offered every semester and some summers
- SAFETY 489, offered every Fall semester
- SAFETY 493, offered every Spring semester
For further information, please contact Andrew Kapp, Environmental Management Area Coordinator.