|Office||Winther Hall 4036|
- Ph.D. 1996, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI Rehabilitation Psychology and Special Education, Dissertation: The Reality of Best Practices in Transition: A Case Study of the Transition Process in One Secondary Special Education Program
- M.S. 1990, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL, Special Education, Thesis: Facilitating Social Skills Using the Cognitive-Process Approach
- B.S. 1988, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Special Education
- Educational best practice, practice-based research, and evidence-based practices in the areas of autism and transition
- Relationship and effective teaching & learning
- Educator retention and how it applies to teacher prep
- Collet-Klingenberg, L., & Hanley-Maxwell, C. (2011). Introduction, background, and history. In C. Hanley-Maxwell, & L. Collet-Klingenberg (Eds.), Education: Disability Key Issues and Future Directions (2 – 54). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Reference.
- Hanley-Maxwell, C., & Collet-Klingenberg, L. (Eds.). (2011) Education: Disability Key Issues and Future Directions. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Reference.
- Odom, S. L., Collet-Klingenberg, L., Rogers, S. J., & Hatton, D. (2010). Evidence-based practices in interventions for children and youth with autism spectrum disorders. Preventing School Failure, 54(4), 275-282. [Acceptance Rate 40%].
- Stansberry-Brusnahan, L.L. & Collet-Klingenberg, L.L. (2010). Evidence-based practices for young children with autism spectrum disorders: Guidelines and recommendations from the National Resource Council and National Professional Development Center on Autism Spectrum Disorders. International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education, 2(1), 45 – 56. [Acceptance Rate 80%]
- Collet-Klingenberg, L., Neitzel, J., & LaBerge, Julie. (in press). Power-PALS (Peers Assisting, Leading, Supporting): Implementing A Peer-Mediated Intervention in a Rural Middle School Program. Rural Special Education Quarterly.
- Coordinator - Graduate Transition Certificate Faculty Associate
- Coordinator (Together We Teach)
- Instructor - UWW Learning Communities
- Chair - Treatment Intervention Advisory Committee (TIAC): Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities, Division of Long Term Care, Department of Health Services, State of Wisconsin