Dr. Kelly Jewell
|Office||Winther Hall 4045|
- PhD, University of Washington, 2012
- MS, University of Illinois, 2008
- BA, Indiana University, 2003
- Inclusive Methods
- Collaborative Methods
- Foundations of Special Education
- Portfolios – Phase 4
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Supports
- Response to Intervention
- Students “At-Risk” for Internalizing and Externalizing Behaviors
- Transitioning Juveniles back into School
- Cheney, D. & Jewell, K. (2010). School and classroom strategies for prevention of behavior problems. In R. Algozzine, A. Daunic, & S. Smith (Eds.). Preventing Problem Behaviors. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Cheney, D., & Jewell, K. (2012). Positive behavior supports and students with emotional and behavioral disorders. In J. P. Bakken, F. E. Obiakor, & A. F. Rotatori (Eds.), Advances in special education: Behavioral disorders: Practice concerns and students with EBD (Vol. 23). Bingley, United Kingdom: Emerald Group Publishing Limited.