Dr. Ozalle Toms-Williams
|Title||Assistant Professor (Special Ed)|
|Office||Winther Hall 4050|
- Ph.D. University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2012; Major: Special Education
- M.Ed. East Carolina University 2005; Major: Learning Disabilities
- B.A. University of North Carolina at Charlotte 2002; Major: Mental Disabilities
- Campbell-Whatley, G., & Toms, O. (in press, expected release Aug 2012). Leadership in a Multicultural Setting (Chapter 9). In G. Campbell- Whatley & J. Lyons (Eds.), Leadership Practices for Special and General Educators. Merrill-Prentice Hall, Columbus, Ohio.
- Campbell-Whatley, G.D., Lee, J., Toms, O., Wang, C. (2012). Student perceptions of diversity and campus climate: When students speak. New Waves Educational Research & Development, 15 (1), 3-22.