Library Media

Contact Us

Location: Winther Hall 1005
Phone: (262) 472-2837


Students may work on the 1902 licensure as an undergraduate student doing a minor, a special student with full credentials (post-baccalaureate student taking undergraduate level coursework) or a candidate for a master's degree. For teachers who are seeking to add the library media license, see the page on "Which is for You?" to help you choose the best option for you.  For more information on the degree options, see:

Post-baccalaureate students working on initial or add-on license at undergraduate level follow the guidelines and process for Special Student Full Credentials