- College of Education & Professional Studies
- Future Teacher Program
Cost: The summer institute is FREE.
Date: August 25-29, 2013
Eligibility: Minority students majoring in education.
Students of ALL ethnicities with a major or a minor in the following:
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Physics Education
- Math Education
- Special Education
- English as a Second Language/Bilingual/Bicultural
- Library Media
- Males majoring in Early Childhood
- Early campus move-in! Choose your side of the room and decorate before your roommate arrives on campus!
- Explore careers in education.
- Become familiar with teacher licensure requirements.
- Participate in a service learning project.
- Enjoy recreational activities.
- Meet fellow classmates.
- Join the Future Teachers Learning Community.