AMSLC 2007 Conference Website
- Multicultural Student Leadership For Lake Lawn Resort (.pdf)
- Credit Info For Lake Lawn Resort (.pdf)
- Abstract Submission Guidelines (.pdf)
- Letter to the Coordinators (.pdf)
- Alcohol, Drug and Damage Policy (.pdf)
- Release and Assumption Policy (.pdf)
- Rules and Responsibilities (.pdf)
You may want to open the aforementioned files in a new browser window.
Need Adobe PDF Reader?
We are very pleased that you are interested in attending AMSLC 2007. The planning committee at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is working very hard to ensure that you will have an exciting and rewarding leadership experience at the conference on October 26-28, 2007. The theme of this year's conference is "Diversity and Unity in the Multicultural Community." A tentative agenda is available online for your review.
The UW System AMSLC Task Group recommended that all AMSLC participants who have attended the conference in previous years must submit an abstract for presentation at this year's conference (unless your campus decides otherwise). This does not preclude first-time attendees to submit and present at the conference as well. The presentation format can be oral, poster, or visual/creative arts. All presenters will receive a certificate of award for their outstanding accomplishments at the conference.
Please note that all AMSLC forms must be submitted electronically by July 15, 2007. You, your campus AMSLC coordinator, and UW-Whitewater will each receive a copy of your online registration information. If you are submitting an abstract, in addition to the above persons, your faculty/staff advisor/mentor and UW-Oshkosh will receive a copy of your abstract submission information.
Please follow these instructions in completing the AMSLC registration process:
- Fill out the online AMSLC 2007 CHAPERONE AND STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM and click the submit button when done. If you are submitting an abstract please, mark the yes box on the registration form and follow the submission steps. If you are with a group, please only have one person submit a copy of the abstract.
If you have any questions, please contact your campus AMSLC coordinator. We look forward to seeing you in October!