Available Equipment/Software in the Lab
- Adjustable and networked computer stations, PC and Macintosh platforms
- Software applications such as Microsoft Office and graphics programs
- Laser and color printing
- Braille printing
- Specialized keyboards including on-screen keyboards and Intellikeys
- Screen reading software - JAWS, Home Page Reader, etc.
- Voice recognition software - Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Screen enlargement software - ZoomText
- Scan and read software - Kurzweil
The lab is staffed during the day and early evenings with knowledgeable lab monitors to assist students to access the lab equipment and answer questions.