Project ASSIST Tutors Needed
Subject Areas Include:
- Social Work
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Liberal Studies
- Media Arts & Game Development (MAGD)
- Assist students in identifying his/her "academic" learning styles and/or modes of learning, develop appropriate stategies and identify resources to meet these needs rather than just reinforcements of the course materials
- Assist and guide the student in processing his or her homework on a scheduled basis.
- Review the student's academic progress on a regular basis.
- Problem solve with the student to make adjustments when concepts or processes are confusing or if a new learning technique or skill needs to be implemented.
Apply at the Center for Students with Disabilities Office (Anderson Library 2002). Ask the front desk for an employment application.
Once application is complete, e-mail it to email@example.com or drop it off at the Center for Students with Disabilities Office front desk (Anderson Library 2002).