Adaptive transportation services seeks responsible and enthusiastic student employees to drive modified University owned vans for students requesting Academic or Non-Academic rides. Both work-study and regular pay positions are available.
Transportation Van Drivers are responsible for:
- Safe and responsible transportation of riders
- Carrying Out duties as assigned by the Transportation Coordinator
- Appropriate handling of confidential information
- Learning all on and off-campus pick-up points
- Being able to work independently
- Communicating professionally with riders, staff, and community members
If applying for a driver position, you must be 19 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, a minimum of three years driving experience, a good driving record, and meet requirements for UWW Driver Authorization. If you are interested in applying for a position as a Transportation Driver, print and complete an application for employment and return it to the Center for Students with Disabilities, 2002 Andersen Library.