The Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD) mission is to be partners in creating an accessible learning community where students with disabilities have an equal opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of the educational experience. Through partnership with students, faculty and staff, we promote student's independence and recognition of a student's ability, not disability.
- To provide services in a respectful manner, acknowledging that students have rights and responsibilities
- To promote student's autonomy and management of their services
- To promote diversity on the campus
- To recognize a student's rights to privacy and confidentiality
- To provide information in accessible formats to enable students to make informed decisions
- Offer services in a timely manner