Faculty and Staff Resources
- Academic Misconduct Procedures
- Academic Misconduct Flow Chart
- How to Avoid Academic Misconduct Tips
- Avoiding Academic Misconduct Handout
- Care Team
- Safe Zone Program
- Sexual Assault Reporting
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing Team
- Working with Students Accused of Academic Misconduct
The Dean of Students Office can provide assistance to faculty in a number of ways, including:
- Administration of UWS 14 Academic Misconduct Procedures
- Dealing with disruptive behavior in the classroom
- Concerns about student behavior or health
- Assistance with classroom management
- CARE Team
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
Have an issue with a student, faculty member or staff? UW-Whitewater's Dean of Students office offers Ombuds Services!
Mandatory Sexual Assault Reporting
Federal and state laws require faculty and staff to report any sexual assaults they are made aware of, regardless of the location. All information will be kept completely confidential and will be used for the purpose of reporting numbers only.
The form you may use to report sexual assault can be downloaded here and should be submitted to the Dean of Students Office (Hyer 200) when complete.
Have questions about our Sexual Assault policies? Contact Whitney Henley
Concerned about a student?
Please email MackinM@uww.edu or call (262) 472-1533.