Ombuds Service

Ombuds Service

The Dean of Students Office serves as the campus "ombuds" or problem solving resource. If you have a concern, question or complaint and you don't know where else to go, you can contact us and we'll answer your question or help to resolve your issue. Common concerns include class absence, faculty grievance, medical withdrawal questions and other attendance issues.


University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main Street
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Contact Us

Directory Assistance: (262) 472-1234
TSC Helpdesk: (262) 472-4357
Map & Directions