Concerned about a fellow student? Please email email@example.com or call (262) 472-1533.
Have an issue with another student, faculty member or staff? UW-Whitewater's Dean of Students office offers Ombuds Services!
Ready to graduate? Learn more about Commencement here!
- Student Conduct Process
- Authorization for Release of Information [PDF]
- Medical Withdrawal
- Sexual Assault Survivors Assistance
- Student Handbook
- UW-W Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Winter 2015 - December 19, 2015
- Spring 2016 - May 14, 2016
Ceremonies begin at 10:00 a.m. in the DLK/Kachel Fieldhouse. All guests must be seated by 9:45 a.m.
- Alumni Relations
- Applying for Graduation & Credit Evaluation
- August Graduate Ceremony Exemption Request
- Campus Map
- Cap and Gown Purchase and Protocol
- Career Services
- Commencement Video
- Graduate Checklist [Doc]
- Graduation Fee
- Information for Families [PDF]
- Live Stream
- Loan Services Exit Interview
- Special Seating Needs
- Student Speaker Application
- Tax Information