· Images of Inclusion - publication photography class- Exhibit in UC near Willie Warhawk sculpture Student photographs of inclusion found across campus in approximately 10 large scale photos.
· Humans of Whitewater - publication photography class- this project will distribute cameras to a wide segment of diverse people across campus to raise awareness of diversity on our campus. 10 photos will be displayed on the opposite panel of the Images of Inclusion display.
· Community Building and Constructive Conversations - Comm. Conflict Resolutions class will brainstorm powerful quotes & questions to help people come together rather than highlight differences- then will chalk them across campus during Diversity forum.
· Comm 110 & Forensics performances on race/gender. Forensics students will go to 35 large Comm 110 sections and perform powerful speeches on a diverse array of identity, race, and gender topics followed by Q & A. Performances on Oct. 13 8,9,10 am in Hyland 2203. Discussion and reflection will take place in Comm 110 sections the week of the forum.
· Art of Inclusion Project- Cross Cultural Communication & Studio 84 Excel Day program partnership. Lectures in class are followed by artmaking on Sept 25 & 27 at Studio 84. Exhibit of art created will be in Alcove on 1st floor in Anderson Library.
· Warhawk's Take Wing Art installation - Health Communication - public art on various buildings of wings to raise awareness of mental health issues.
· Diverse Perspectives - Drawing II -CA 2nd floor hallway exhibit. Juried exhibit of 2-D works expressing individual experience within the larger community context. Cash prizes awarded 1st $75, 2nd $50. On display Oct. 16-20.
· Drawing Awareness: Childhood Poverty in Wisconsin - Drawing II - This project is a collaborative, installed drawing project that creates awareness of a social justice issues. The focus will be on children who live in poverty in the state of WI. The exhibit will be up in COBE. This exhibit will be up for the week of the forum.
· Where We Come From Photography + Poetry - English 163 -International students in the English Language Academy will create a digital poetry/photography installation on the topic of Where I'm From, Reception Tuesday, Oct. 17 11-11:50 am in Laurentide 3rd floor atrium.
· Warhawk Voices: Excerpts from the UW-W Oral History Project on Race - exhibit Anderson Library 1st Floor North West Corner and walls. This project began in 2016 with the aim of having students record interviews with fellow Warhawk undergraduates and how they experienced race and ethnicity on and off campus.
· Sand Pit with flowing water - Geography/Geology/Environmental Science- Create impromptu sand sculptures in response to slogans and statements about diversity and inclusion posted on nearby signs. Inspired by Zen sand Gardens. Outdoors between UC and Hyland.
· Digital Gallery- - Geography/Geology/Environmental Science- With access to the website associated with the forum, students, faculty, and staff will be invited to post photos of people in the natural world that represent various sorts of diversity-ecological, geological, geographical, ethnic, gender, and so on.
· Asian Students' Integration into U.S. Culture; A Photographic Essay by Mengyuan Liu - As part of her Applied Communication Capstone project, Mengyuan Liu interviewed 10 students from different Asian countries seeking insights that could be passed along to incoming Asian students. This exhibit contains photographs of some of those current students interviewed with pertinent quotes to help incoming Asian students adapt to their new surroundings.