Welcome to the UW-Whitewater Diversity Institutional Reports web page. This page contains links to UW-Whitewater reports related to our efforts to provide an inclusive campus for all faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater fully supports principles of inclusion, diversity, and equity in all of our endeavors. UW-W strives to be a leader among higher education institutions in Wisconsin in our efforts to create a campus climate that is truly welcoming of diversity in all forms. Our definition of diversity is broad, including, but not limited to: gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, sexual identify, socioeconomic status, disability, age, and religious belief.
The UW-Whitewater, Core Values, Select Mission, and Strategic Plan make explicit references to diversity. The UW-W Diversity Plan states assumptions we have made regarding the importance of diversity and inclusion in enhancing the educational experiences of all faculty, staff, and students on campus and in the broader communities in which we work and live. In many of the Institutional Reports, we have set benchmarks and are measuring our progress toward meeting those benchmarks for equity and inclusion. Other Reports summarize the current status or actions we have taken in the past to address specific issues or concerns. As a University, we will continue to monitor our progress in these areas, and will chart our progress in attaining the goals we have set for making the campus a truly welcoming place for everyone.
- UW-Whitewater Select Mission
- UW-Whitewater Core Values
- UW-Whitewater Strategic Plan [PDF]
- UW-Whitewater Diversity Plan [Word]
- UW-Whitewater Inclusive Excellence Guidelines [PDF]
- UW-Whitewater Top 3 Inclusive Excellence Goals Report
UW-Whitewater Workforce Data
- 2005-2010 UW-Whitewater Search Statistics [Excel]
- Five Year Search Statistics Comparison on Hires: 2005-2010 [Excel]
- 2008-2009 Unit Display for Non-Teaching [Excel]
- 2008-2009 Unit Display for Teaching [Excel]
- 2009-2010 UW-Whitewater Workforce Data [Excel]
- Multicultural Student Enrollment Data: 2010-2011 [Excel]
UW-Whitewater Equity Scorecard & Gender Equity Report
UW-Whitewater 2009 Campus Climate Survey
- UW-W Campus Climate Summary [PowerPoint]
- UW-W 2009 Campus Climate Executive Summary [PDF]
- UW-W 2009 Campus Climate Survey Report: