Open to All Applicants
Select Current Opportunities Bulletin to view current state exams being offered at state exam centers.
Transfer Opportunities (Current State Employees)
Project Positions (Open to All Applicants)
Monthly State Civil Service Exams
A number of positions at UW-Whitewater and within State service require successful completion of a centered state civil service examination. Examinations are scheduled on the second Saturday of each month at locations across the state Some positions that require successful completion of an examination include:
- Academic Department Associate
- Custodian Lead
- Facilities Maintenance Specialist & Advanced
- Facilities Repair Worker & Advanced
- HVAC/Refrigeration Specialist
- Library Services Assistant
- Office Associate
- Office Operations Associate
- Operations Program Associate
- Police Services Associate
- Program Assistant Confidential & Advanced
- Purchasing Associate
- Student Status Examiner
- University Services Associate 1 & 2
- University Services Program Associate
Please check the exam schedule to verify what exams are being offered, and when and where exams will be administered. Exam scores are valid for one year.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the State of Wisconsin. Additional information about state employment can be found at http://wiscjobs.state.wi.us, or by emailing the Employment Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.