News & Updates
- Spring Financial Aid will disburse beginning Jan 16 during the evening. Make sure your enrollment matches your financial aid offer and that you complete any outstanding loan requirements. Refunds will begin processing on Jan 24.
- The 2019-2020 FAFSA is available on Oct 1! Use 2017 tax data - transfer it from the IRS for the most accurate data. The priority filing date is Jan 1. All students including those attending UW-Whitewater at Rock County should submit the 19-20 FAFSA with Whitewater's school code: 003926. Visit the Dept of Ed website for helpful tips: 7 Things You Need Before You Fill Out the FAFSA.
- The 2018-2019 FAFSA is still available! Use 2016 tax data. If you have not completed, be sure to do so as soon as possible.
- Haven't received your award letter? Check your To Do list in WINS for required documents. Any required forms can be found here.
- Need help understanding your award letter? Review the information on this page or contact our office.