News & Updates
- Fall disbursement is scheduled to begin Sept 4. Refunds will begin processing Sept 7.
- The 2018-2019 FAFSA will be available Oct 1! Use 2016 tax data.
- The 2017-2018 FAFSA is still available. Use 2015 tax data.
- The IRS Data Retrieval Tool used to transfer tax data to the FAFSA is offline. When completing the FAFSA, please follow instructions carefully to enter your tax information (Remember, use 2015 taxes for BOTH 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 FAFSA). It will be back online for the 2018-2019 FAFSA.
- Haven't received your 2017-2018 award letter? Check your To Do list in WINS for required documents. Any required forms can be found here.
- Need help obtaining tax transcripts? Check out the Verification page for information!
- Need help understanding your award letter? Review the information on this page or contact our office.