News & Updates
- The 2018 Summer Application is now available!
- The 2018-2019 FAFSA is available! Use 2016 tax data. If you have not completed, be sure to do so as soon as possible.
- The 2017-2018 FAFSA is still available. Use 2015 tax data.
- The IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) used to transfer tax data to the FAFSA is offline for the 2017-2018 FAFSA. When completing this FAFSA, please follow instructions carefully to enter your tax information (Remember, use 2015 taxes for 2017-2018). The IRS DRT is working for the 2018-2019 FAFSA. Using this is the best way to have accurate FAFSA data.
- Haven't received your award letter? Check your To Do list in WINS for required documents. Any required forms can be found here.
- Need help obtaining tax transcripts? Check out the Verification page for information!
- Need help understanding your award letter? Review the information on this page or contact our office.