Outstanding Freshman Award
- This scholarship will recognize a freshman student who has "experienced" UW-Whitewater to the fullest during their first year. Students' application must align with the FYE/LC office's mission of connect, achieve, succeed.
- Award Amount: $1,000.00
- The recipient of this award will receive the funds in two installments: $500 will be applied to the Fall 2014 tuition bill an additional $500 will be applied in the Spring 2015 term. Recipient must remain in good academic standing to receive both installments and must be enrolled as a full time student during both semesters.
- Candidates must be a new freshman student who began their career at UW-Whitewater in the Fall 2013 semester.
- Application due March 31, 2014 (12:00 p.m.)
- Assist with the 2015-2016 selection process