Outstanding Freshman Award
The Outstanding Freshman Award recognizes a freshman student who has experienced UW-Whitewater to the fullest during their first year.
Candidate must be a new freshman student who began their career at UW-Whitewater in the Fall 2015 semester. Recipient must also be enrolled as a full-time student and remain in good academic standing during fall 2016 and spring 2017 semesters.
- The application closed on March 30, 2016 at 12:00pm
- Award Amount $1000.00
- Award will be distributed in two installments: $500.00 will be applied to the Fall 2016 tuition bill and the other $500.00 will be applied to the Spring of 2017 tuition bill.
- Notifications will be made via email on April 18th.
- The recipient will be asked to attend the Camups Awards Ceremony on Sunday, May 1st and to assist with the selection process for the 2016-2017 year.
- For more information about this scholarship, please contact Bri Cooper (Cooperb01@uww.edu).