March Agenda 2017
The Graduate Council will meet at
Thursday, 2 March 2017
- Approval of Minutes from the 7 February , 2017, Meeting
- Information Only Items
- Curricular Action: Course Deletion from the Department of Womens Studies: WOMENST 664: Women in International Relations
- Business Items
- Curricular Action: New Course from the Department of Educational Foundations: EDFOUND 783: Curriculum and Methods in Gifted Education
- Curricular Action: New Course from the Department of Educational Foundations: EDFOUND 784: Practicum n Teaching Advanced Learners
- Curricular Action: Program Change from the Department of Occupational and Environmental Safety and Health
- Other Business
- Bridge Program Admission Policy for 2017-18 (only)
For the three-semester period, Fall 2017 - Summer 2018 only, allow admission for up to 10 individuals (total) who have earned a 3-year bachelor's degree from a non-Bologna process (European Higher Education Area) university as long as they meet all other graduate program requirements and agree to complete 30 credits of prerequisites.
Fall 2018 the approved admission policy again becomes effective:
Effective Fall 2017, individuals who have earned a 3-year bachelor's degree from a non-Bologna process (European Higher Education Area) university will be considered admission eligible upon satisfactory completion of an approved Master's Bridge program.
c: Chancellor Kopper, Provost Elrod, Associate Vice Chancellor Cook, Deans, Department Chairs, Program Coordinators, Marketing and Media Relations