|October 2, 2008|
|TO:||Members of the Graduate Council|
|FROM:||John Stone, Dean, School of Graduate Studies and Continuing Education|
|RE:||Graduate Council Meeting of 9 October 2008|
The Graduate Council will meet at
Thursday, 9 October 2008
- I. Approval of Minutes from the April 3, 2008 Meeting.
- Fall Enrollment Comparisons
- Graduate Student Research Grants
- Information Only (to be Received and Recorded)
- Curricular Action: Title Change from the Department of Curriculum and Instruction: CIGENRL 720 FROM: Advanced Techniques in the Teaching of Language Arts & English TO: Trends in K-12 English Language Arts
- Curricular Action: Requisite Change from the Department of Curriculum and Instruction: READING 771
- Curricular Action: Credit Change from the Department of Curriculum and Instruction: SECNDED 707 Formal and Informal Learning Environments (Syllabus)
c. Chancellor Telfer, Interim Provost Clements, Associate Vice Chancellor Monfils, Deans, Department Chairs, Program Coordinators, Marketing and Media Relations.