Graduate Council - September 2017 Agenda
The Graduate Council will meet at
Thursday, 7 September 2017
- Approval of Minutes from the May 4, 2017, Meeting
- Graduate Fair - November 16, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Business Items
- Proposed motion: Transfer Credit Policy
Effective Spring 2018, graduate programs may accept up to 12 transfer credits toward degree requirements in UW-W graduate programs. Graduate programs can chose to have more restrictive policies and have discretion in determining which transfer courses they accept toward degree requirements.
- Proposed motion:
Effective Spring 2018, unofficial transcripts will be accepted for students applying for admission to UW-W graduate programs. Once admitted, they will be advised that official transcripts must be submitted and received before their first term of enrollment.
- Discussion Items
- Proposed Graduate Student Workshops (1 of 3 | 2 of 3 | 3 of 3)
- Professional Writing Rubric: Update and Discussion
c: Chancellor Kopper, Provost Elrod, Associate Vice Chancellor Cook, Deans, Department Chairs, Program Coordinators, Marketing and Media Relations