UWS Chapter 17: Student Nonacademic Disciplinary Procedures
UWS 17.10 Disciplinary sanctions
- The following are the disciplinary sanctions that may be imposed for nonacademic misconduct, in accordance with the procedures of ss. UWS 17.11 to 17.13, are any of the following:
- A written reprimand.
- Denial of specified university privileges.
- Educational or service sanctions, including community service.
- Disciplinary probation.
- Imposition of reasonable terms and conditions on continued student status.
- Removal from a course in progress.
- Enrollment restrictions on a course or program.
- One or more of the disciplinary sanctions listed in sub. (1) may be imposed for an incident of nonacademic misconduct.
- Disciplinary sanctions shall not include the termination or revocation of student financial aid; however, this shall not be interpreted as precluding the individual operation of rules or standards governing eligibility for student financial aid under which the imposition of a disciplinary sanction could result in disqualification of a student for financial aid.
Revised effective September 1, 2009