UWS Chapter 17: Student Nonacademic Disciplinary Procedures
UWS 17.17 Effect of suspension or expulsion within the university system
- Suspension or expulsion shall be systemwide in effect and shall be noted on an individual’s transcript, with suspension noted only for the duration of the suspension period.
- A student who is suspended from one institution in the University of Wisconsin System may not enroll in another institution in the system until the suspension has expired by its own terms, except as provided in s. UWS 17.18.
- A student who is expelled from one institution in the University of Wisconsin System may not enroll in another institution in the system, except as provided in s. 17.18.
- A person who is in a state of suspension or expulsion from the university under this chapter, or who leaves or withdraws from the university while under nonacademic misconduct charges under this chapter, may not be present on any campus without the written consent of the chief administrative officer of that campus.
- Upon completion of a suspension period, a student who is academically eligible may re-enroll in the institution which suspended him or her, provided all conditions from previous disciplinary sanctions have been met.
Revised effective September 1, 2009