UWS Chapter 18: Conduct on University Lands
UWS 18.02 Definitions
For purposes of this chapter:
- “Board of regents” or “board” means the board of regents of the University of Wisconsin System.
- “Building” means any structure, including stadia, on university lands.
- The “chief administrative officer” means the chancellor of an institution or dean of a campus or their designees.
- “Discharge pollutants into storm sewers” means placing pollutants or water containing pollutants into any storm sewer on or serving university lands.
- “Discharge pollutants to storm water” means placing pollutants onto university lands so that they are carried by storm water to waters of the state.
- “Pollutants” has the meaning described in s. 283.01(13), Stats.
- “University lands” means all real property owned by, leased by, or otherwise subject to the control of the board of regents.
Revised effective September 1, 2009