UWS Chapter 18: Conduct on University Lands
UWS 18.06 Prohibited Acts; Land.
- No person may remove any shrubs, vegetation, wood, timber, rocks, stone, earth, signs, fences, or other materials from university lands, unless authorized by the chief administrative officer.
- Prohibited Acts; Wildlife. No person may remove, destroy, or molest any bird, animal or fish life within the boundaries of university lands except as authorized by the chief administrative officer or except when this provision conflicts with a special order of the department of natural resources.
- Prohibited Dumping; Prohibited Discharges to Storm Water.
- No person may dump or deposit any garbage, waste, hazardous material, rubbish, brush, earth or other debris or fill into any university dumpster or garbage receptacle or on any university lands unless authorized by the chief administrative officer.
- No person may discharge pollutants to storm water or storm sewers on or serving university lands, except where authorized by the chief administrative officer and in conformance with state law.
Revised effective September 1, 2009