Goals of the 2004-2006 UW-Whitewater Self-Study Process
- Gather information and evidence necessary to evaluate the institution's ability to meet the Higher Learning Commission's (5) Criteria of Accreditation.
- Evaluate the extent to which the University's recently revised Mission Statement, and recently identified "Core Values," permeate its policies, procedures, decision-making and operation activities.
- Develop a detailed profile of the evolution and growth of the institution since its 1996 self-study completed for the North Central Association.
- Identify current and pending challenges that face the University, and initiate organizational mechanisms to address these challenges.
- Affirm the presence of, and further identify, "areas of excellence" within the University.