There are two ways that students can complete the coursework required to graduate with University Honors.
- You can complete a Honors in General Education, which requires you to complete 21 credits through some or all of the following avenues:
- Designated Honors General Education courses
- Fulfilling an "Honors Option" contract to gain Honors for any course
- Study Abroad
- Arranging with the Honors Director to gain Honors credit for Study Abroad or Undergraduate Research
- Completing an Independent Study in Honors (by participating in the Mentor/Mentee Program or a Study Circle)
- Instead of pursuing Honors in General Education, you can complete an Honors track in the major in the following departments: Biology, Chemistry, Finance, and Political Science.
- Please contact your major's department to find out if they have a Honors track for your major. Other departments not listed may have a Honors track.