Courtesy & Quiet Hours Violation Sanctions
The Courtesy and Quiet Hours policy can be found here
1st NOISE RELATED VIOLATION
- If noise is the only policy violation, the first noise violation results in a warning.
2ND NOISE RELATED VIOLATION
- All second noise violations will be asdigned the web-based course The Judicial Educator: Community Living from Me to We.
- The student will be charged $15.00 for this course
3rd NOISE RELATED VIOLATION
- Probation for six months and bulletin board designed to talk about standards and community living. Bulletin board must be approved by the Complex Director
4th NOISE RELATED VIOLATION
- Room reassignment, probation extended for additional six months, and individual must meet with Assistant Director-Community Development and write a 4 to 6 page paper, double-spaced, one inch margin, size 12 font, on reaction to this meeting and the overall experience
5th NOISE RELATED VIOLATION
- Contract cancellation is the result of a 5th noise violation
The above sanctions are likely consequences of typical Courtesy & Quiet Hours violations.
Each case is treated and decided individually.