Office of the CIO
The Office of the CIO provides leadership, direction, and support for the iCIT organization at the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater.
iCIT provides students, faculty, and staff service excellence along with high quality, accessible, and reliable information systems to support operational decision-making, planning, and analysis. iCIT also provides a context in which students, faculty and staff can use technology in instruction, research, administrative operations and public service.
The objectives of the CIO office include:
- Provide strategic direction for Information Technology and assure that technology initiatives align with strategic goals of the university.
- Provide fiscally sound management of technology on campus.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date technology use policies.
- Engage various university constituencies in constructive dialog about the current state of technology, short and long-term technology planning, development of technology policies and procedures, and disseminate information about technology-related issues.
Elena Pokot, CIO
Assistant Vice Chancellor of Instructional, Communication & Information Technology (iCIT)
University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- Phone: (262) 472-7790
- Office Location: Andersen Library Rm. 2007
Communications and Training
800 W. Main Street, L2007
Whitewater, WI 53190
Hours7:45am - 4:30pm, M - F