The employees within the iCIT FLAIR IT Student Employment Program must attend the following training course:
- Customer Service Skills Person to Person, Phone, and Email Skills)
- Networked Desktop (which includes labs and classrooms)
- Professional Ethics
- Macintosh Basics ("replacement" or "in addition to" depending upon the area)
In addition to the previous training sessions students are encouraged to attend:
- Video Editing
After successful completion of the required core course and satisfactory work performance during their first semester of hire students will be offered an appropriate pay raise.
Future pay raises will be awarded based on satisfactory work performance and attending additional training courses and good end of the year evaluation.
The advance courses are optional and may not be available every semester:
Access, Photoshop, Multiple Web Editors and style tools, Video Editing, Word for Power Users, IntermediatePower Point, etc.
Additional student's offerings include but not limited to
- Resources to gain certifications such as:
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist)