The alignment of Information Technology with the mission and strategic goals of the university is crucial to the success of both. UW-W uses a shared governance structure to effectively manage the priorities and strategic direction of IT on campus. This shared governance helps ensure:
- Roles and responsibilities across departments.
- Clear processes for decision making.
- Accountability for IT Governance committees
- Clear communication of established policies and processes to the campus community.
IT Governance Groups
Issue/Project Specific Groups
- Data Custodianship Governance Group
- ImageNow Governance Group
- PCI Compliance Governance Group
- PeopleSoft Governance
- Security Camera Governance Group
- Web Advisory Group
IT Strategic Plan
- Information Security Policies
- Network Use Policies
- Policy for Securing Office Computer Equipment
- Surveillance Camera Policy
- Technology Purchasing Policy
- Chargeback Policy for Technology Support
- Campus Computer Repurposing and Surplus Process
- Ingeniux + Google Analytics