College of Business & Economics - Events Calendar Policy
Purpose: The primary purpose of the College of Business and Economics Events Calendar is to notify the campus community about upcoming events relevant to the College of Business faculty, staff and students.
Who Can Submit: Any administrative unit, academic department or recognized student organization associated with UW-Whitewater may post events that would be specifically relevant to the College of Business faculty, staff or students.
Event Types: Events may be approved for the following purposes:
- Camps, conferences, guest speakers, lecture series, discussion panels or brown bag series relevant to College of Business faculty, staff or students.
- CoBE informational sessions regarding majors, minors or individual classes
- CoBE Department scholarship deadlines
- UW-Whitewater recognized business student organization events, not including reoccurring meetings
Approval guidelines for the College of Business & Economics:
- Events must first be approved through the reservation process via the calendar supervisor, Laurie Dammeir (email@example.com), or by calling 262-472-1343.
- Events must go through the approval process. Not all events will be posted.
- The calendar supervisor reserves the right to refuse an event that does not fit the criteria.