Greenhill Center of the Arts - Events Calendar Policy
Purpose: The Greenhill Center of the Arts Calendar is designed to facilitate the dissemination of information regarding events in the Greenhill Center to the campus community and other users.
Who Can Submit: Any administrative unit, academic department or recognized student organization associated with UW-Whitewater may post events on the calendar as long as it meets the guidelines. Events should be submitted as soon as possible. It is best to submit the items at least two weeks prior to the event. Submitted events will be approved within 2 business days. Once approved by the calendar supervisor, the event will be posted to the Events Calendar and an email confirmation will be sent.
Approval guidelines for the Greenhill Center of the Arts Calendar use:
- Event must be held in the Greenhill Center building.
- Events must be open to the public, not invitation-only events
- Events must go through the approval process. Not all events will be posted
- The calendar supervisor reserves the right to refuse an event that does not fit the criteria
Events may be approved for the following purposes
- Public events held in the building including exhibits, music, theater, dance events, receptions, and auditions.
- Public lectures held in the building that are open to the entire campus and community