Young Auditorium - Events Calendar Policy
The Young Auditorium Events Calendar is designed to facilitate the dissemination of information to the campus and community. Any administrative unit, academic department or recognized student organization associated with UW-Whitewater may post events on the calendar as long as it meets the guidelines. Events should be submitted as soon as possible. It is best to submit the items at least two weeks prior to the event. Submitted events will be approved within 2 business days. Once approved by the calendar supervisor, the event will be posted to the Events Calendar and an email confirmation will be sent.
Approval guidelines for Young Auditorium calendar use
- Event must be of campus/community-wide interest and held in Young Auditorium
- Events must be open to the public, not invitation-only events
- Events must first be approved through the reservation process via Malinda Hunter email@example.com or by calling 262-472-4869
- Events must go through the approval process. Not all events will be posted
- The calendar supervisor reserves the right to refuse an event that does not fit the criteria
Events may be approved for the following purposes:
- Administrative events including Chancellors State of the University address, Inaugurations etc.
- Entertainment including music, performers, films, special events, student talent shows, theater, dance
- Seminars, Conferences, Workshops held in Young Auditorium
- Young Auditorium events including dance, music, performers, theater and special events
- University events including exhibits, music, performances, receptions, forums, workshops, training, student talent shows, films, educational events and fairs held in Young Auditorium
- Lectures held in Young Auditorium that are open to the entire campus and community