- Only UW-Whitewater students may request a meeting room. A valid UW-W id is required to obtain a room.
- Rooms are available to groups of 3 or more persons.
- Rooms are primarily available on a first come first served basis.
- Reservations in advance are available and preferred. See Reservations Options
- A room may be used for up to a maximum of 3 hours
- The group activity should be academically related. Rooms are not to be used as study rooms. Rooms are not to be used for entertainment.
- There is no charge for using a meeting room, however charges will be incurred for damaged equipment that needs to be replaced or repaired.