remote Printing Instructions for MacThe following instructions will guide you on how to install the available printers to your personal computer.
- Browse to https://www.uww.edu/common/docs/helpdesk/uniprint/students/
- You will be prompted to login with your Net-ID and password.
- Choose the printer installer for the lab you want to print to and what operating system you are going to use.
Computer Lab Mac OS
General Access Labs
- McGraw 19
- Andersen 1008
- Andersen Library
- Upham 51
- UC 146
- Download the installer and save it to your computer
- Once the download is complete, the installer should automatically launch..
- The printer installer program will open. Click the Continue button to begin.
- Click Continue again then select your Hard Drive as the Destination.
- Click Continue then click Install. You will be prompted to enter the password for an administrator account on your computer.
- Once the installer is done, the window will say the Install Succeeded. Click Close to finish the installer.
- You can now use the printer as you would in the computer lab.
- You will need to restart your computer before printing to the computer lab for the first time.
- An example with Microsoft Word. Open the File menu and select Print.
- From the printer selection list, you can select the lab printer you just installed.
- Click Print to send your job to the printer.
- You will be prompted to enter you Net-ID.
- You can now visit that computer lab to release your print job.