remote Printing Instructions For WindowsThe following instructions will guide you on how to install the available printers to your personal computer.
- Browse to https://www.uww.edu/common/docs/helpdesk/uniprint/students/
- You will be prompted to login with your Net-ID and password.
- Choose the printer installer for the operating system you are going to use.
Computer Lab Windows 32 bit Windows 64 bit
General Access Labs:
- McGraw 19
- Andersen 1008
- Andersen Library
- Upham 51
- UC 146
- Download the installer and save it to your computer
- Once the download is complete, run the installer.
- The printer installer program will open. Click the Install button to begin.
- Once the installer is done, the log will say Install finished successfully. Click Finish to close the installer.
- You can now use the printer as you would in the computer lab.
- An example with Microsoft Word. Open the Office menu and select Print
- From the printer selection list, you can select the lab printer you just installed.
- Click OK to send your job to the printer.
- You will be prompted to enter you Net-ID.
- Note: The first time you use the print queue you will see a message about "Pharos Update Checking..." This may take about a minute before sending your job to print.
- You can now visit that computer lab to release your print job.