WELCOME to the Virtual Lab for students! With Virtual Lab, you can access the software image offered in the General Access Labs remotely from your own computer whenever and wherever you are computing with high-speed internet connection. This will offer greater convenience and access than ever before.
To join the program, take the following steps:
- STEP 1: Checked the minimum requirements for your home computer or laptop, which must have one of the following:
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Home, Enterprise, Professional and Ultimate
- Windows XP 32-bit Home and Professional SP3
- Windows Vista 32-bit Home, Business, Enterprise and Ultimate SP1 and SP2
- STEP 2: Load the software by following the directions provided in the link below. If off-campus, follow the additional steps to connect to the VPN provided in the directions.(Please note: whatever printer is set as your local default will be added to the virtual session.)
If you have issues, concerns or wish to provide feedback, click on the link below to send an email to the Lab manager, or contact the TSC Helpdesk at 262-472-HELP(4357) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.