Reserve General Access Labs for Class Use
McGraw and Andersen Computer Labs are General Access Labs open to all UW-Whitewater students. From time to time, individuals or departments may need to use a lab facility for a one-time event that requires hands-on participation, such as a training workshop or group orientation. General access lab facilities may be able to accommodate these occasional needs. Make requests directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The requestor's name, Department, Campus email address
- Purpose of the event
- Number of computers you need (PC or MAC)
- Exact date and time you need to reserve the lab
- Software needs
- Other needs
Confirmation of reservation will be sent via email within two business days after receipt of request.
General Access Labs Reservation Guidelines
- Reservation requests for a general access room must be made at least three weeks in advance
- The use of the room should be for UW-W faculty, staff or students.
- Requests will be usually be approved, except in cases of a scheduling conflict, a loss of sufficient open lab access for students, insufficient lead time to prepare, or a software setup that is difficult or exceptionally time-consuming to deploy.