Production of Courseware Material
The LTC offers assistance and production services for the following teaching and courseware development activities:
- On-line course enhancement and delivery using Desire2Learn, as well as other courseware authoring and delivery systems
- Design and production of web sites using Dreamweaver and other applications.
- Design and production of classroom presentations (such as Microsoft Powerpoint or Adobe Flash).
- Digital photo enhancement and manipulation (using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Fireworks).
- Graphic and text scanning into electronic formats (such as PDF, Optical character recognition, etc.)
- CD-ROM and DVD creation and duplication (including auto menu systems)
- MPEG, AVI, and QuickTime video encoding and streaming.
- On-line course enhancement and creation (using Dreamweaver, Coursebuilder, Flash)
- Video DVD production services (using Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro and Nero 6)
Consultation for Courseware Development
The LTC offers consultation for courseware development: For consultation, please make an appointment by contacting the LTC (phone: 262-472-1004, email: email@example.com).
- Content formatting and organization on web enhanced systems
- Copyright issues
- Accessibility and ADA compliance on online material
- Desire2Learn Instruction Account and course creation requests
- Facility and Staff Web account request
- Instructional Listserve requests
The LTC is also responsible for the management of campus online instructional web resources. For inquiries, accounts creation or other information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the LTC directly at 262-472-1004 for more information.