ICIT Surplus CLEARANCE SALE
ICIT will hold a CLEARANCE Surplus SALE on Thursday, March 6th from noon - 4:00 p.m. AND Friday, Marth 7th from 9:00 a.m. - noon in the TDC office, Andersen 1213. Faculty and staff, students and members of the Whitewater community are invited to take advantage of great pricing on used computing equipment for their home or personal use.
EVERYTHING MUST GO! ALL EQUIPMENT WILL BE DISCOUNTED FROM 40-70% OFF THE PRICES BELOW!
Here's a sampling of what to expect at the sale:
- Complete Systems (17" monitor, keyboard, mouse, imaged PC and cables) - $100 (30-day warranty)
- Functioning Systems (imaged PC, power cable) - $75 (30-day warranty)
- Other working Systems (non-imaged blank drive) - $50 (guaranteed not DOA)
- Unknown systems (non-imaged systems, sold AS IS) - $10
- Miscellaneous materials - $5 per item
- Small peripherals - $2 each.
- Memory chips - $1 each
- 19" monitors - $30
- 17" monitors - $20
- 15"monitors - $10
- Other and CRT monitors - $5
- Projectors - $100 (working at time of sale)
Method of payment is limited to cash or check, payable to UW-Whitewater (no credit cards). All payment receipts will be provided. In addition, UW-Whitewater equipment must be recycled through proper channels of handling electronics. These devices will not be supported by UW-Whitewater, and may not be returned or used at UW-Whitewater for any reason. Limit five items per person. The Surplus SALE is part of its TREE (Technology Repurposing & Electronics E-cycling) program. Future sales will be scheduled on a regular basis as surplus inventory grows.
Computer Surplus Sale Location