Adobe Creative Suite
This software is available for Mac and Windows.
Creative Suite software combines shared productivity features with essential creative tools that let you design content for print, Web, film and video, and mobile devices. There are six versions of Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 (CS5.5) that have different focuses:
- Design Standard focuses on professional print design
- Design Premium delivers a dream toolkit for print, Web, interactive, and mobile design
- Web Standard serves the professional Web developer
- Web Premium combines the best-of-the-best Web design and development tools
- Production Premium is a complete post-production solution for video professionals
- Master Collection enables you to design across media - print, Web, interactive, mobile, video and film - in the most comprehensive creative environment ever produced.
- For a breakdown of which applications are included in each suite, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/compare/
Campus Availability:Adobe Creative Suites and stand-alone applications can be purchased by individual departments at a discount through iCIT. Contact the TSC-Helpdesk to purchase a copy.
Lab Availability:CS5.5 Design Premium is available in the Library, Andersen, Andersen Media Lab, McGraw, CA4, CA2051, CA2059, UC146, UH51, WH1006 and the Residence Life labs. CS5.5 Production Premium is available in the Andersen Media Lab and MG127. CS5.5 Design Premium is available in HE312.
If Adobe Creative Suites or stand-alone applications are purchased by departments for individual staff/faculty use through iCIT, a Work-at-Home copy may be installed for the individual's home computer. Contact the Helpdesk to checkout an installation disc. Work-at-Home software must be uninstalled once UW-Whitewater employment ends.
Adobe Creative Suites and stand-alone applications are also available for discounted personal purchase through the Wisconsin Integrated Software Catalog (WISC) at http://wiscsoftware.wisc.edu/wisc. Software purchased through Personal Sales on WISC does not need to be uninstalled once UW-Whitewater employment ends.
For questions regarding software purchasing, licensing, or trouble shooting please call the helpdesk at x4357