Although some PDAs are able to connect to our wireless network, they are currently not supported. In order to connect, your PDA must fulfill requirements outlined below. Consult your documentation or manufacturer's website for further instructions. You may also need network information.
- a PDA with PocketPC 2003 Operating System
- 802.11 capable wireless card that is WPA and PEAP compatible
- PocketPC 2003 update/patch to support WPA and PEAP from your manufacturer
- consult your manufacturer's website for any updates/patches/drivers for your wireless card and PocketPC 2003
- updates may require a ROM flash update which can potentially damage your PDA, upgrade at your own risk