10. Big-city excitement is just two hours away in Chicago, and one hour away in Madison or Milwaukee!
9. Signature Red Carpet Welcome includes airport pickup and demonstrates our dedication to student services.
8. Global Ambassadors help with adjustment and making friends.
7. There's always something to do on campus! Enjoy arts, recreation facilities and social activities.
6. Speaking with dedicated, trained tutors who are also UW-Whitewater students enhances your ability to speak English like a native.
5. Rigorous, interactive classes, among the smallest in the University of Wisconsin System, allow for personal attention from highly qualified instructors.
4. Practice English outside of the classroom on cultural excursions.
3. Take responsibility for your own progress on the ELA. Take the English-language pledge and make a commitment to speak only English, meet with your one-on-one with your instructors, and take advantage of tutoring services.
2. Live in a residence hall in the park-like UW-Whitewater campus setting.
1. Master English and go on to earn a UW-Whitewater degree.