Welcome to the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. We are committed to ensuring that our international students have an enjoyable, enriching, and memorable time while studying at UW-Whitewater. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information.
Featured Student: Can Li 李灿
Major: Finance: 财经
1. Why do you choose to study at UW- Whitewater:
The tuition is really low compared to other schools that I looked at. UW- Whitewater also Has a really good business program.
2. What is your favorite place on campus? The library.
3. What is your favorite aspect of Whitewater?
The city is quite which makes it a good place to study.
4. What is something you did not expect when you arrived here to study:
I like sports, and at UW Whitewater I can take classes like volleyball and bowling for credit. The food is also Better than what I thought.
5. What is your favorite American Food?
6. What is something about UW-Whitewater you think international students should know about: The professors are all really nice and they care about the students.
Global advantage 国际优势
- Nationally recognized undergraduate research program
- Classrooms with the lastest in technology
- Award-winning faculty committed to teaching
- Prestigious state and national accreditation including: National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and many others.
- Low student to faculty ratio
- Events, programs, and organizations with international focus
International Student Scholarships 国际学生奖学金
UW-Whitewater offers scholarship to all incoming undergraduate international students. Awards range from 2,000 to 6,000 per academic year. Award amounts are based on a combination of your TOEFL score and secondary school grade point average.
Meet us in China
|Oct. 29 to Nov. 7, 2012||Nanjing||Susan Chandler, UWW Music faculty, will be attending the 7th Annual Jiangsu International Forum in Nanjing.|