Greek Man/Woman Of The Year Award Recommendation Form
The Fraternity Man/Sorority Woman of the Year Award is offered to recognize the significant contribution one male student and one female student has made during the 2012-2013 academic year. The criteria for the award are:
- Cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Positions of responsibility held within a Greek chapter, governing council, or Greek system.
- Other co-curricular involvement and leadership positions held.
- Previous honors, awards, and recognition received.
- Level of community/university service.